Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Day 5, 6 and 7.



Day 5 (Sunday)

I am writing this 3 days later, so I can't remember anything. So another lesson learnt is to write this blog everyday. I think overall the day went okay, except for eating a lot of nuts when I am not hungry and drinking coffee.

Day 6 (Monday)

I went to work, ate rusk and coffee for breakfast, very difficult to judge if  was hungry or full in the morning hurryburry. Anyways, I felt hungry so I ate some nuts (borrowed) from Tony and then ate my lunch. Ate chocolate after lunch. I need to stop this. I did this just out of habit. I need to come up with "Gargle mouth after lunch and go for a walk" as a routine. I ate lunch mindfully, stopped half way through the box. Drank coffee as a pick me up. Ate the remaining lunch at 4 because I was hungry. All this was good. Came home, ate idlis late, even though I was super tempted to watch TV and eat, I refrained and ate them with the TV turned off. I felt very proud about this moment. Ate some nuts late at night. Not so proud.lol.

Day 7(Tuesday)

I attended the Agile class. Ate a bagel for breakfast. Ate mindfully. Ate another bagel for lunch. ate mindfully. ate a little piece of dessert. Ate mindfully and only when I was hungry. Drank coffee as a pick me up. Came home and went to "Curry in a hurry" ate some chaat. Ate only when I hungry. Felt full after wards. Did not eat anything after dinner. I consider this day to be very successful. God day. Great Day.

First Week Take Aways:
When I was eating mindfully the system worked very well. Observed the status of my stomach after eating and felt bloated most of the time.

I need to figure out when to stop eating. Also need to figure out how to stop eating those pesky nuts. I need to figure out the drinks (coffee and soda).  Over all the first week, I learnt some parts of the method. Some things are still a learning process. This blog helps a lot. I need to write this every day.




No comments:

Post a Comment