Friday, April 29, 2016

Day 8, 9, 10

Day 8, 9, 10 (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)

Day 8 was good.  Ate when I was hungry, but again evenings are the most difficult part for me. Eat a lot as soon as I get home.

But the good thing is, I can feel if I am full now after I eat. Find it difficult to recognize it and stop it. Also, I get tempted by snacks and icecream. I need to write some simulations.

Simulation 1:
I come home in the evening. I take sherlock for a walk. I change my clothes wash my face, say a little prayer and then take a snack and sit down. Watch the traffic and take a bite. Slowdown and enjoy it.

Simulation 2: Buy a veggie puff and a masala tea. Smell the puff... take a bite, keep it down, chew chew chew.... swallow... wait for a few seconds, with nothing in the mouth and then start again.



No comments:

Post a Comment