Thursday, April 21, 2016

Eating Consiously

I came across Paul Mckenna's "I can make you thin".

The 4 rules are:

Eat when you are hungry (If you think you might be hungry, you are not)
Eat what you want
Eat consciously (This is the kernel of the system. 95% of the success depends on it. )
Stop when you think you are not hungry. (Not when you are full).


I am going to follow this for 30 days.


Day 1:

April 20th was Day 1. I did okay. Did not really apply the rules to breakfast, as I was thinking I only drink coffee and eat rusk. Lunch was good. I ate in front of the computer, but I was super conscious. Stopped half way through the lunch box.
Evening was not that good. I went home and could not follow the rules. I had nothing to do, so I kept going to fridge and eating yogurt, kathi roll, nuts, dried fruits. I was not really hungry. After 20 mins I felt so bloated. The only good thing about it is, I observed how uncomfortable I felt after eating when I was not hungry.
Dinner I ate watching a youtube video. Again, this is not good. Habits die hard.

Good start of the day... but then determination and discpline got low during the evening.

Plan for day 2 is to have something to fill my evenings, so I don't go after the food. For day 2, I am going to get an hair cut and brush the dog, and take him for a long long walk.



No comments:

Post a Comment